IT Support Engineer (f/m/d)
We are looking for a techie to build a new Bank with us.
You will be responsible for design and maintenance of End User Support in our offices in Munich. You will create a lean & smart working environment that all end-users will love.
You will report to your team manager and you will be responsible for supporting our Munich team and contact center (total ~100 colleagues). In Munich you will work closely with everyone to keep our notebooks, printers, wifi, network connection, telephony and all those must-have gadgets up and running. You will also take care of our server room and will be working closely with our fully-in-cloud architecture. As we are starting now, together with your manager you will be involved in creating the whole end-user-architecture, will help to define and setup user-friendly guidelines. Your work location will be Munich together with majority of our business team. You will also remotely cooperate with your technology colleagues located in Prague.
Activities that will fill up your workday:
- Daily standups and checks with your team to see what is on the list – both short term as well as long-term tasks
- Proactively going around the office and checking that all is running well
- Help end users in case of problems with company provided HW/SW (including Mac OS, Linux, Windows, ….
- Maintaining and fixing the IT periphery equipment including printer, network connection, scanner, etc…
- Tracing, recording and problem resolution
- Performing rollout of new software packages & new hardware technology
- Managing IT spare parts & IT Software license records
- Learning every day new cloud-based technologies and tools that make our life easier and tad more interesting
- Smile, your great attitude and technical skills will make you the most favourite person in the office
- And every day you will be saying to yourself “I have helped them and learned something new!”
Who are you:
- You can be fresh graduate or person with few years of experience – its up to you
- You want to impress your friends admiring our brand by saying “I was there and I built it!”
- You are technology aficionado who understands how computers work, how to use Microsoft-based tools like Active Directory, VPN, recover crashed Windows, …
- You already have some experience with cloud-based solutions (Microsoft Azure cloud) or you want to become master of it – and with us you will become one!
- Excellent interpersonal (team oriented) communication skills. Proactive, willing to help others to resolve any IT related problems.
- High degree of initiative, flexibility, mobility, personal motivation and independence
- Outstanding analytical skills. Organized approach to work. Focus on quality and SLAs. Willingness to work with on-call duty.
- You promise and you deliver!
- Du sprichst fließend Deutsch (and your English is pretty perfect as well)