Senior Manager Strategic Risk (f/m/d)
You will report to the Chief Risk Officer and you will be responsible for the Strategic Risk Management.
Activities that will fill up your work day:
- Take the lead for the process of setting the Risk Strategy of the bank
- Define the risk inventory
- Develop the ICAAP/ILAAP and take responsibility for identifiying, assessing and reporting all relevant risk types
- Periodical reporting of the development of the risk bearing capacity, economic capital requirements (incl. stress testing and group reporting) and different risk types
- Manage SREP
Who are you:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in business mathematics, economics or a related field
- You have spent at least 5 years in strategic risk management or enterprise risk management of a bank and have background in MaRisk, CRD IV, SREP etc.
- You are passionate about customer experience, you are a relentless communicator, you possess creative mind, you seek teamwork
- Du sprichst fließend Deutsch (and your English is pretty perfect as well)